Friday, February 6, 2015

Welcome!!

A huge thanks for checking out my new blog! I am just a lover of books and can't think of a better way to spend an evening than reading a great book. I have always been a huge reader, in fact when I was a teen you'd always find me with my nose buried in a book no matter what was going on. Over the years my taste in books have changed but not my love for the written word. Now I've just added my phone and tablet to the books! My library card certainly gets a work out between myself and my son. I've been slowly bringing my eight year old into the land of books and although his current favorites lean more toward comics and graphic novels I'm still counting it as a win! 

It really is my hope that this blog will encourage more people to find a love of reading. I look forward to reviewing some {hopefully} good books and maybe in the future doing some giveaways! My plan {here and in life} is to be as honest as possible. I'm also looking forward to connecting with more people who share my enthusiasm for reading. If you have suggestions for books you think I would enjoy feel free to share them because I'm ALWAYS looking for new books! I hope you enjoy being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment